Did you know taking the bus can help keep our air clean?
One of the best ways we can help keep our air clean is by lowering our carbon footprint. In the Missoula Valley, transportation is the number one contributor of greenhouse gas emissions. By choosing to use sustainable transportation, like taking the bus, riding your bike, or walking, you can make a big difference in our air quality!
To celebrate clean air, we’ve put together some fun activities for the whole family! Check them out individually below, or download the entire activity packet here.
- Safety Tips Coloring Page – Enjoy coloring in safety tips for riding the bus.
- Clean Air Word Search – Find 10 ways we can reduce air pollution!
- Clean Air Coloring and Fact Sheet – Enjoy coloring in Bolt while learning more about Mountain Line.
- Pollution Collector – Make your own pollution collector and study what you find in the air around your home.
- Silly Story – Fill in the blanks to help create a silly story featuring Bolt and Baby Bolt as they go on an adventure!
- Wheels on the Bus: Zootown edition – Sing along to Missoula’s version of the classic song. Be sure to check out our music video to go with it!
At Mountain Line, we are committed to keeping our air clean. You can learn more about our sustainability initiatives here.